Message to Customers Regarding COVID-19
REMINDER: OUR BUSINESS IS OPEN TO SERVE YOU
To Our Valued Customers,
- Our regular business hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Friday.
- We will be open to serve you Saturdays from 8:00 AM to Noon.
- After Hours Emergency Parts & Service continue to be available. Click here for those phone numbers.
- Access to our buildings, including the service shop, may continue to be suspended to the public and suppliers in some areas. Please phone ahead for information about accessible areas.
- In some municipalities, face coverings are now mandatory.Please call ahead if you are unsure if this is required at your local Delta Power Equipment store.
Your business is important to us and we will continue to stay open to support and serve you. During this time, please continue to use the following alternative methods to conduct business with us:
- Please do business by phone, text or email.
- Search and order parts at https://www.mycnhistore.com/ca/en/newhollandag/ or https://www.mycnhistore.com/ca/en/caseih/, or the BRP Parts Catalog (Can-Am, Sea-Doo, and Ski-Doo) as well as over the phone by calling the location.
- You can choose to have parts brought to your vehicles or dropped in a Parts Pickup location located outside of the main entrance. Alternatively, we can set your parts outside the gate should pickup outside regular hours be required. Please make suitable arrangements when requesting parts.
- Service will continue to receive and screen calls. Equipment may be brought to the dealership and left outside in a designated drop off area. Service staff will work with you to confirm arrangements.
- To access your account, setup a new account, or for accounting related inquiries please contact email@example.com or by phone at 519-348-8467.
- Our sales team members are listed on the location page that they are based out of. They are available by email, text and phone. Cell numbers and email addresses are on the location pages. Click here for the list of locations.
Internally, our staff will continue to:
- Practice good hygiene practices to prevent the spread of infection.
- Not travel outside of Canada.
- Stay home if they are not well and report any illness.
- Self-quarantine if they have traveled or are required to do so.
We thank you for your cooperation and support during this time. Together, let’s keep our communities safe.
The Management at Delta Power Equipment Ltd.